Monday, November 21, 2011

Meseros?!

What a week!

I had my last three days of Spanish Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. My lessons ended well. We worked on subjunctive more and just talked about random things in Spanish to practice. It was a great last few days! Wednesday, we went to Parque Central with a few other students and their teachers to watch a race of sorts. A bunch of waiters lined up in Central Park and had their trays loaded with a few unopened beverages and the race began. It was a little crazy and quite strange, but oddly enough, it fun to watch! Before I left class Wednesday I gave my teacher a card (with a tip) and she gave me a purse that she made. We said goodbye, but only until Monday (today) when we planned to meet again.
[Waiters all lined up]
[Waiting for the action to begin...me, Ashley and Cassie]



[And they’re off!] [First place finsher at the finish line!] Thursday I was very productive and got a lot of work done! I did homework for Monday, did a P90X Kenpo workout, read my Bible and checked my email all before 11! It was weird to wake up just a few minutes before breakfast, but felt good to ‘sleep in’ a bit. I think I might be able to get used to having mornings free to do whatever I need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment